ICODA is an international digital agency dealing with blockchain development, implementation of new IT technologies, solutions, web, mobile, and desktop applications. We are growing fast and looking for Internet Marketers and representatives (US, LATAM, China, Korea, Japan, Australia, Germany, UK, and MENA).
Your role is the creation and implementation of marketing strategies for internal projects of the company and our customers.
- client analysis, identifying strengths and weaknesses
- creation of marketing strategies and their implementation (competitive analysis, SWOT analysis, determination of target audience and UTP, building a promotion strategy for SEO, PPC advertising, contextual advertising, promotion in media and social networks, SERM, E-mail marketing)
- project management according to the created strategy
1. Creating Google Adwords, Google Analytics accounts and running all campaigns from scratch: collecting a semantic core, writing texts for advertising, writing utm tags, working with associated conversions, setting bids, setting up remarketing, daily tracking of campaigns and making suggestions for optimizing costs for advertising.
2. Optimization of the client’s site to increase conversions.
3. Drafting of TOR for designers, programmers, copywriters and tracking the implementation of their tasks.
4. Preparation of interim reports for customers on the work of all sources of increased traffic.
- post analytics of all marketing activities and reporting for the client
- experience in marketing from 3 years.
- experience in building integrated marketing strategies
- successful experience in achieving KPIs for businesses
- you must be able to use your hands perfectly on the top five with at least one Internet marketing tool and know the rest on the four to control the performers
- a confident user of Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Google Tag Manager (performance evaluation, making business decisions based on web analytics)
- knowledge and understanding of the principles of SEO, SERM, PPC advertising
- basic knowledge of html, css, the ability to manage the work of creating a site
- fluent English, sometimes you will need to communicate in English.
- remote work
- training, pumping your skills in the international market
- a strong team, you will work with professionals
- versatile tasks, you will not be bored
- international marketing, international projects
- we will discuss salaries at the interview depending on your experience, salary + KPI
Send us your CV to the email email@example.com And don’t forget to write a few lines about your experience and reasons for choosing our company in a cover letter. See you in ICODA ?